(Miami, FL – June 14, 2018) – Today, law firm Lydecker Diaz announced that several attorneys from across the firm’s east coast offices have been selected to appear on the national 2018 Super Lawyers list. The prestigious recognition is given to outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have garnered a high degree of peer recognition, as well as professional achievement.
Selections are made on a state-by-state basis, each year with the goal of providing a credible, all-encompassing and distinct list of outstanding lawyers that can be a true resource for law practitioners and consumers in search of legal counsel. The selection process is composed of independent research, peer nomination and evaluations.
“We are very proud of the work our attorneys do day in and day out to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of our clients,” said Richard Lydecker, Founding Partner at Lydecker Diaz. “It is a true honor for them to be included in this list and be recognized by our industry peers for their many achievements and commitment to our profession.”
Attorneys from across the firm’s 14 offices were acknowledged in this year’s 2018 Super Lawyers list. Among those recognized in this year’s list are:
- Diana Beaz Cluff: A Miami native and Partner at the firm’s Miami office, Baez Cluff is recognized as one of the area’s Top-Rated Civil Litigation Attorneys on the 2018 Super Lawyers list. At Lydecker Diaz, she manages an array of cases in both state and federal court through trail, representing various businesses, municipalities, and marinas.
- Michelle Diverio: Since 2014, Miami-based partner Diverio has been recognized as a Super Lawyer. This year, she once again makes the list as a Top-Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney. Diverio serves as coverage counsel for first and third party property claims, bad faith litigation, fire/theft/fraud investigation, and windstorm coverage and defense. She litigates insurance disputes involving high exposure commercial and homeowner losses and bad faith issues in both State and Federal court.
- Emanuel Galimidi: A Partner in the firm’s Miami office, Galimidi is once again being recognized as a Top-Rated Transportation and Maritime Attorney by Super Lawyers Magazine. At Lydecker Diaz, he handles a wide-range of complex litigation and transactional matters. In addition to advising clients on domestic and foreign real estate transactions, Galimidi has successfully represented national corporate and private individuals in all phases of litigation before State and Federal courts, as well as city and county commissions.
- Rober J. Pariser: A Partner at Lydecker Diaz’s New Jersey and New York offices, Pariser was recognized as a 2018 Super Lawyers Rising Star for Professional Liability Defense. This is the eighth consecutive year in which he is included in the list. Pariser has extensive civil litigation experience and handles cases from inception through trial.
- Stephanie Pidermann: As a Partner at Lydecker Diaz’s Miami office, Pidermann’s practice involves all aspects of federal and state civil trail litigation with a primary focus on professional and government liability, and labor and employment litigation. For the third consecutive year, she is recognized as a Top-Rated Civil Litigation Attorney. Pidermann also received the Florida Legal Trend Legal Elite Award this year.
To access the complete list of Super Lawyers and learn more about the recognition visit https://www.superlawyers.com/
About Lydecker Diaz
Lydecker Diaz is an AV-rated full-service national law firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Bonita Springs, Jacksonville and Tampa. The firm’s attorneys have extensive experience in the areas of commercial and financial litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, appeals, and corporate & business transactions. www.LydeckerDiaz.com