Joseph Ross joined Lydecker Diaz as an Litigation Associate in 2017, after serving as an Attorney Regulatory Officer at a large New Jersey state agency. He developed policy and regulations, handled Open Public Records Act compliance and functioned as the department’s liaison to the State Ethics Commission.
Previously, Joseph clerked at the Pike County Court of Common Pleas in Northeastern Pennsylvania, assisting two judges with extensive criminal and civil dockets, focused on business disputes, real estate matters and insurance proceedings. He began his career at a large housing authority, where he worked directly with executives and outside counsel on the implementation of housing regulations, receivership compliance and, during law school, as a paralegal focused on insurance defense.
Born and raised in South Jersey, Joseph attended Camden Catholic High School before moving to Philadelphia to attend Saint Joseph’s University and then Temple University Beasley School of Law. He is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Joseph is a member of the Princeton Bar Association.
- J.D. Temple University Beasley School of Law (2013)
- B.A. Saint Joseph’s University (2005)
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey (By Appointment)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (By Appointment)
Admissions & Clerkship
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Joseph F. Kameen, President Judge, Pike County Court of Common Pleas
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Liability
- Environmental Law
- Consumer Fraud